Location: Durham, NC
Occupational Category: 43-6011 Executive Adminstrative Assistants
Salary: USD $14-16/hr
Description: We are seeking a highly organized, hard working and self-motivated Executive Assistant to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our executive and project management team.
- Interacting w/ clients + potential clients via email, phone, etc.
- Preparing, printing, and finalizing submittal responses to RFPs + RFQs
- Answering phone inquiries, email, fax, printing, filing, word processing, creating spreadsheets and other duties assigned daily
- Support Executive team and Project Managers with administrative duties
- This role is a supportive role and requires cross-training of many job functions within the company
- Other duties as assigned by Project Managers
- Must have a High School Degree or Equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in office setting
- Some knowledge of general construction (not required)
- Familiarity with office equipment and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Google Drive and other software as required and adapted
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Some fluency with Spanish (Not required, but a plus)
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skill
- Detail-oriented with excellent project and time-management skills
- Finders fee for any new business
If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Date Posted: 3/12/2018